You get a little bit of a break when you diet down your carb intake with these recipes.
1. Low-Carb Bites – This healthy vegan meal mix includes a number of healthy low-carb recipes with a surprising amount of protein and fiber.
2. A Healthy Low-Carb Breakfast – This low-carb breakfast combo packs a ton of protein. Try “eggs” plus “cheese” in the options below.
3. Low-Carb Meatball Sandwich – When you have an hour to kill, use this meatball recipe to make a fast, low-calorie breakfast.
RELATED: These 3 Slow Cooker Recipes Are Better Than the Crockpot
4. No-Bake Cheesecake – A delicious no-bake dessert that’s a quick low-carb alternative to the Cheesecake Factory’s chocolate fudge sundae.
5. Low-Carb Chocolate Chip Brownie – You can enjoy this healthy brownie recipe in all its creamy glory in the crockpot or on the stove top. Make sure to mix in some of your favourite fruit or dark chocolate chips from your local grocery store.
Image copyright Getty Images Image caption Apple, a few weeks earlier: “In the next 30 years, more than 500 million devices will be connected to the Internet”
Apple has announced plans to launch a new hardware company in Silicon Valley that will develop “premium hardware” that will be sold in the US.
The company was in the air earlier this year to explore the ideas behind its new products.
It is also said to be working on new software for devices.
Meanwhile, the European Union has agreed to a new law that will mean that the devices made in Apple’s home country of California will need to be made in less sensitive parts of the EU in future.
The so-called “iPhone X” was launched in August with a massive display, faster processors, and a new camera system.
The EU law was approved by MEPs at a meeting in Brussels.
“Our goal is to give consumers the freedom to choose when and from where they want to get this information so they can choose Apple for their devices,” John Siri, Apple’s vice president of worldwide marketing, told a press conference.
The EU law requires “companies to meet the standards set by the consumer in order to be marketed for sale within the EU”.
Media playback is unsupported on your device
how to lose weight naturally, how to lose weight in 12 weeks, weight loss calculator, weight loss supplements, improving diet