That one’s for you to decide!
For me it’s a long list of things that are quite difficult (and of course my instrument is too!) but, ultimately, I suppose it could be the instrument that you will get closest to playing a tune in. Here is a list of the items that I believe to be the hardest:
1. Having to adjust or change the tone
2. Having to adjust/change the scale
3. Having to adjust/change the key signatures
4. Listening to the music on the instrument
5. Listening to other tunes
6. Listening to the music while traveling
6. Listening to the music while playing the instrument
7. Making the note louder
8. Making the note softer
9. Playing from the fingerboard
10. Picking notes
11. Playing the notes backwards
12. Playing in the key of E
13. Practice the scales of the instrument
14. Practice any scale in the key of E
15. Playing in the key of Bb
15. Playing in the key of D
16. Practice any scale in the key of A
17. Playing in the key of Bb
18. Practice any scale in the key of B, B
19. Playing in the key of D
20. Practice any scale in the key of C
22. Practice any scale in the key of D
23. Practice any scale in the key of C
29. Playing in the key of B
This includes the whole “scales” category. There is a section where I give my top 10 and a few that are just as easy, but they are not listed on the chart. For the rest, feel free to ask questions or post comments!
Now, I admit that there are some things that are pretty hard for people to master, but in almost every case, you will be rewarded with your first piece of “Finnish jazz” soon. You’re getting used to the new sounds, the sound of the instruments, and you’re finally feeling it!
A new report reveals that the United States ranks second in the world for the percentage of electricity generated via energy-efficient light bulbs, trailing only Denmark. Americans’ use of light bulbs has increased by 13% since 2007, according to a report by the Global Smart Lighting Alliance.
learn piano chord method, best way to learn piano, piano learning process, how to learn piano by yourself, piano lessons for adults beginners near me